New York City Birth Photographer | Jennifer Judkins
- When returning home from traveling, the first thing that crosses my mind isn't how excited I am to be home. It's always what should be my first meal. Sushi or a burrito?
- In my down time (a rarity), I LOVE researching my family history. I've been building my family tree for over 10 years now and it still brings me great joy when I make new discoveries.
- I've seen Beyonce in concert 3, soon to be 4 times. She really is a queen.
- One of my absolute favorite things is watching people have new experiences.
- My favorite humans in the world are my five nieces and nephews in the photo above. [Photo taken by my sister]
- Being a birth photographer brings me more joy than any job I've ever held. It's the best.
Originally educated in fine art photography, Jennifer takes a documentary style approach when photographing births in New York. She leaves families with the most genuine birth story. Jennifer photographs births in the New York City area, New Jersey, and Connecticut. She is also available for travel.
Jennifer holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design. She currently lives and works in Brooklyn, NY